Please follow the steps below to request account access to the Support Portal.
Note: Please check to see if you already have an account configured in the system. To verify if you already have a account, please use the "Forgot my password" link on the Home page under the "Sign in" button. If your email address is associated with an account, an email will be sent to you with further instructions to set your password.
How to create a new account?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the body of your email please include:
- Your Organization / Business.
- Your First and Last name.
- Your primary email address. (This will be your username to log into the portal.)
- You primary phone number.
Your email will start the new account request process. You will receive follow up instructions regarding your new account once the account request is approved.
If this is an emergency or need to speak with someone immediately, please call:
- Scott Technology Center, 402-502-6000 option 4
- Scott Data Center, 402-505-7800 option 4